Vision Thing is a journal I write to share my experience and passion as an artist with my collectors,
galleries, friends and art enthusiasts everywhere. My goal is to offer a "behind the scenes" or
insider's view of what makes an artist tick...this artist at least.
I appreciate you sharing my journey.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

One Man Show

"Spirit Gate" Acrylic on Aluminum

Hi everyone...

I'm having my first one man show for the new aluminum and digital work Saturday, August 8th, 5-9pm. I will be at Infinite Designs Gallery (a cool little shop that specializes in custom laser etching and has done some work for me). If you live more than 1,500 miles away I don't really expect you to make it...though you will win something if you do! Seriously, it will be great to see you if you can make it to the reception.
[Note: unfortunately Infinite Designs is no longer...links have been removed]
Hope to see you there!
Jeff
"Cosmic Fox Machine" Digital

No comments:

Post a Comment